I'm very tired and dead beat. Been studying since I reached home from school.
I goody-goody two shoes woke up at 7.30am. The first thought I thought of was "Why do I have to wake up?" and yes ! I have to teach some people EG1 in school.
Reached home around 2pm and I continued with my revision.I flipped through my notes till my hair litterally dropped,my brain literrally corroded,my brain cells were not enough and I was seeing double.
The past year papers were so difficult. I didn't copy down the answers which automatically adds salt to my wound.
My mum always has the best answer for everything.
Mum:I asked you to study?
Me:No.(confuse.)
Mum:Then! Find yourself a good man to marry to and learn how to cook,clean and do house-work from me.
Me:Oh.
My dad however.
Dad:What module?
Me:EG1(engineering mathematics)
Dad: You already so weak in that module! How many topics?
Me:Alot!
Dad:Then? Still got time to relax? Faster study after that can relax... after exams!
Me:Oh.(busted.)
I seriously thinks my parents have split personalities. When I was young,my mum used to be the strict,big,dictatorship,self-proclaimed home tuition teacher of mine. While my Dad is the lay-back dude. He will protect me or stop my Mum from scolding me while she was teaching me ages ago. It was a nightmare! She will be shouting and shouting! Never ending assesment books that were piled up. Yikes!
Now,they've switched roles!And GOD knows why,how,when,where!
Till then;
No comments:
Post a Comment