Thursday, September 07, 2006

BIRTHDAY!!BIRTHDAY!!

I've safely turned 17 ! Yay ! One step closer to getting a driving liscense ! 4 more years to go since I'm sadly a 1989 baby. The year where the law about getting a driving liscense was changed ! Darn it..

Had a blast SURPRISE birthday party at Dhiya's house with people of different species! lol..

Ngee Ann
Azizah
Aman
Ghaz

West Spring
Dhiya
Siti
Faizah
Jan
Guo Wei
Alvin
Xin Yu
(wheres the rest?Naq?Pooja?Dawina?Tian Wei? :'( )

yup..those are the lots that really makes my day/night! I'm utterly surprised to see those fellow ngee ann-ians at Dhiya's house ! Like wtf ? They planned this ? And since when are they in contact ? LOL

You people shouldn't have spend so much money on my birthday huns ! Money are hard to come by ya know! Thanks for everything!=x

Birthday also means revenge..and yup I was caked by those "veryyyyyy" innocent friends of mine! Make sure you all come and ask for forgiveness on Hari Raya uh ! Or else no money...humph!

Since I'm already the sabo-ee (termed by Faizah) we're even now Azizah ! Theres still next year! Which I'm eagerly waiting. This is also referred to the one and only Dhiya too ! No matter angel or not..but an eye for an eye !

BIRTHDAY!!BIRTHDAY!!

(ps:My blogger is damn laggy and its driving me bananas!)

No comments: