Sunday, September 17, 2006

hiyaa !

Oh bad news for me ! But aint' telling much since this involves my whole dearest family. We landed ourselves in some deep SHIT. Well, not all of us but its due to ONE of us that now we're in this shit.

So dead !

The thing is the one who doesn't start this problem is the one who is trying to clean this rubbish up. This ain't fair ain't it? When one makes a mistake,the rest around him/her suffers!

Pray for me and my family that everything gonna alright yea? Cause this is really REALLY a big problem and everyone in my family is stressing out. I feel powerless as I can't help much as much as I want to.

I can't sleep nowadays due to this problem! I tried to ignore the panic and worried feeling but apparently I can't run away from the truth. Everytime I sees that someone cried, I wanna cry too.

It's hurting me when I sees everyone around me crying but...

Thats how life is gonna be and I accept it..

No comments: