Tuesday, September 19, 2006

hiyaaa!

Its Tuesday and sister went off to school earlier today as she will be going to Singapore Science Centre with her schoolmates ! I had never ever in my entire lifetime wanted a class outing so much as today ! Especially during those Secondary/Primary times where everything seems so fun and a little less childish ! Now that we're so old already , life aint that fun anymore and even little stupid things we did seems childish ! Maturity maybe?

MATURITY MY HEAD!

I woke up at 5.30 am today ! Freakish early ! I was so SO hungry that I can't even sleep and worse off I'm crazing for Macdonalds hotcakes ! I think this pre-fasting(thanks siti for spotting the mistakes I'm useless lol) month really have its negative effects on my family as each of us has different cravings ! What the hell ! One day I'm craving for Pizzas the next day Nasi Lemak (coconut rice) the next next day Ikan Bakar (grilled fish) and on and on and onnnn...

5.30am with nothing to do and so I watched some DVD's . Bored !

My mum was surprised that I woke up early and here's what she said on our 5.30 am conversation with my bed-ridden(*giggles) hair and all !

Mum: Morning ! You woke up QUITE early today!

Me: (eyes open so big that it hurts! and realised that she said "Morning" instead of "Pagi") QUITE early !? It's so SO early ! Me waking up early nowadays is a big MEGA major thing that could hit headlines in the newspaper!

Yup ! That's the convo I had with her at around 5.30am ! My dad was laughing his ass off ! And oh yeah ! I noticed my mother is trying to speak PERFECT english ! (hahahahaha) My sister and I have been trying to promote some sort of inofficial SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH CAMPAIGN in the Mohd Noh community ! Not bad eh?

I went of to Macdonalds alone as I planned to take-away food ! I bought lotsa food ! Beancurd..Soya Bean ..my dearest Macdonalds hotcakes meal and Egg Mcmuffin ! Bringing these food home was such a hard-work ! The shitty thing was that I was about to sneeze and I had no free hand to "receive" that sneeze and so I was holding the sneeze back which causes TEARS to fill my eyes ! Oh my oh my !

I sort of walked/run so fast that I actually took less than an hour to make a trip to & back Macdonalds ! And I've finished my Hotcakes Meal while my mother is eating that Egg Mcmuffin so slow and I kinda feel like asking a bite for it ! (hahahaha*eyeing for it)

Ohh ! Maybe I should ask for it now ! Till then !

Cheerios !

No comments: