I'm having bad luck for today. Not convince ? I'll tell you things that will make you jolly-well convinced !
Firstly, I wore slippers to school today when I'm having EEPS practical for 5-hours! Shit. I totally spaced about EEPS ! Luckily I gang-ed up with Edmund so that I can enter class safely. He called me while I was in the toilet waiting for the coast to be clear. But, when I entered into the class, theres a teacher and I kinda *whoosh* behind Edmund !! hahahaha.
Thanks Ed!(=
I can't stand up and walk around. I covered my bare legs and toeys using Her Er's and my beg!
How pathetic me. -.-
Secondly, I wore my jacket in class the opposite way. -.-
Wore it that way for almost more than an hour when Her Er said "Ehh, why your jacket tem-balik ahh?" I turned around and saw the jacket label and I was like busted.
Thirdly, I walked into a wall and have a big bum on my fore-head. Cause I was stupidly rubbing my eyes and walking straight in the kitchen and boom, I saw Santa for a minute or two.
Me:"ahhhhhhh!! Pain!!" *touching my forehead*
& it's not funny.
I have a very SERIOUS problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment