Sunday, December 03, 2006

I guess now is the time for me to come clean.

Mark this date, 27 Nov 2006, the day where Hashilah became fool-of-the-day.

The story goes...

Azizah & I planned to go to Lot 1 to get some bite when last minute Azizah changed her mind not to go. So I was practically left alone in the bus-stop as her bus came the moment she stepped her frigging foot on the bus-stop.

I was alone besides having Mr Handsome there. (Don't ask me why he's called that)

A bus came, I have forgotten the number, and knowing that Mr Handsome lives in Chua Chu Kang I stupid-ishly thought that the bus goes to Lot 1. So I blindly followed him.

MEGA BIG MISTAKE OF THE YEAR!!!


The bus instead of going to Lot 1, goes to Causeway Point! Mr Handsome took that bus as he lives around that condo area or whatsoever!! wahhh piang`

Qouted by him "I thought I asked you to take 67 ? why you follow me ?" and he started laughing -.-

Wahh sehh ! That bonus question being asked by him ! I was left speechless.

It was raining cats-and-dogs and thus I have to walk in the rain just to cross-over and take a bus back to Lot 1 and to make matter worse it was such an ulu place. I sms-ed Azizah as I was damn scared. Instead of helping, she laughed at me first! Darnn her`

The bus freakishly took such a long time to arrive! I swear I could almost die being in that ulu-ulu place. OMFG!

Oh well, I bet you're laughing at my stupidity. Go on. I let you all laugh at me for this very day.

At least, Mr Handsome and me became closer friends though ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

-.- just save hashilah a paper-bag.

No comments: