hey.
didn't have time to blog yesterday. was too lazy I assume ? I don't know. ahahaha.
Went to school was alright. Suppose to woke up at 7.45am cause lessons starts at 10 but instead i woke up at 8.30am. It was like I thought I was going to be late but the truth is, I'm one of those earliest down there. like .... *speechless* well, you get the idea. bahhh.
Compro was alright, revisions after revisions was all that we did. In order to prepare for our practical test which I'm not very sure how I feel bout it right now cause I'm having goosebumps and butterflies and whatever hell that suits the picture. Studying is always never enough. and god! I'm sleepy.
There's like a small little stage near the atrium in ngeeann. The funny thing was that we pretended that it was a wedding ceremony! & guess who's wedding?Well, you're right.. moi!hahahahaha. typical nonsense. my wedding with...with...WITH... i don't know.
it's like we crap-ed ourselves the way to class and the way home.
and oh! I have a question, should I quit my Advance Engineering Maths now? I mean its like not everyone are eligible to take it, but the thing is, I don't have time for it. I don't even have time for my 'normal' modules. I don't want my other modules to suffer just because of this extra module.
but..
hell, I have no idea.
p.s: I passed my eg2 quiz even though I didn't study for it? like 0.0
speak soon.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment