sorry for the late update. I've been missing to some god-knows-where land for ages. now let me take you back to 28 Feb. heh!
Went to watch Happily Never After with the crew. Free movie tickets!! how lucky. Even though I still have no clue how they get 14 free tickets for the movie. Someone please update me!! Met two others to get some stuff from Popular. yup. even though I came late but hey, we made it. and I can't believe someone said "rushing is fun." hah. quite true though. now don't kembang ahh.
The movie was very preschool and seriously I've never felt so young! and four of us were like soo noisy. seriously!! while others were like, stonning? or maybe they were concentrating on the movie? either way. Cause of that bloody movie, now I'm stuck with the word "cinderreeellly." oh my god. "cinderreeellly!!"
After the show, some went off. Home, out with friends & boyfriend (heh) and some stayed! Those who stayed quickly and nicely did a card at macs. When we actually witnessed a "disagreement" between two people. Couple obviously. such drama!! wooooo. I like!!
Did closing of the shop together and off we went to Swensens. Crapped, talked & a whole jolly lot of laughs!



woooooooo. ok. end of story of 28 Feb. Tag the tagboard and show some love!
speak soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment