hey.
for the first time ever, I dragged myself to work yesterday. Cause I had this terrible cramps and I was like almost 'dying.' Okay, that abit drama.. =\ anyways, yeah..I dragged myself to work since I'm like super-duperly beat and the cramps which I had yesterday made situation worse.
A mere update for everyone. I've updated the links for some moved blogs. I still considering whether I should move to another blog host. The question is to which host, I have no idea. So I'll just stick to blogger for the time being rather than to be some homeless blog freak. hah
Woke up at 8am today! woahh, cousin called me to tell me she's outside of my house at 8am. She came at 8am..8am..8am. I was like some walking zombie with my bed hair and not forgetting my "not-so-nice-sleeping-attire" ick. hah! I realised that when I woke up abruptly, I tend to be some blur king. Hit my head onto the bed railing(damn),I actually hug one of my pillow while opening the door(damndamn),and not to mention just the staring into space(damndamndanm).
had a random chat with someone on msn last night or should I say this morning. He kinda made some sense though, I tend to worry to much over such little stuff. what to do..
going to work later at 6 to closing. hope everything would be better by then or else, I just have to act fine right, right. I'll rather suffer alone.
fuck what I've just said.
ps: felt crappy while typing this post.
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment