hey.
and so, I just reach home from work at around 2.25am. hah! it's like totally cool! to make matter better, I didn't receive any phonecalls from 'nice' parents of mine cause I kinda reprimanded them about calling me in middle of working and disrupting me. haaaaaaaaa!
the cab driver that we took actually lost his way after commonwealth. He doesn't know how to go to Bukit Panjang and I was like "errrrrr.. PIE?" hahahaha. omg! and I only have like 25 bucks with me, so I was like "omg, sir I only have $20 with me." (cause $5 is my money,while $20 is claimed) The cab driver was like "oh, never mind never mind..abit overshot never mind."
double phew.
Saw 3 peeps while working today. Saw Victor (liao), Shu Man(??) & the much missed Joyce! woahh. hahahahahaha. okay I'm going mad. plus, my timetable totally sucks for the next semester. It's like, they changed our class! and I have no idea how they change our class too. like ughhh. glad to have edmund though. he's the savior! yay!
working at 6 later. might see you later or might not. whatsoever, tag me!
speak soon.
ps:I'm cutting my haiiirr.
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment