okay, I went off during break since my running nose & sore throat is getting way beyond control. This shows that never try and go to school when the doctor has already given you 2 days medical certificate. told you everything has a reason shilah, see-lah act strong only! -.-
okok at least I managed to get through DEL & MATHS alive. hahahahaand my DEL lecturer/tutorial kept on asking "are you ok? are you sick?"oh yeah, got back MATHS quiz 1 results and well I passed it though. hahaha 24/25. ok lahh but lost 1 mark to some bloody careless mistake. gahhhhh never let your carelessness get the better of you. yup!
sooooooo..
ok now sucking on this stupid sore-throat medicine which is green in colour and taste exactly like toothpaste. and yupp, it's minty! and I hate mints. especially those.. ok nvm I guess Siti knows what mint I'm talking about cause I've been rejecting minty sweets from her for like don't know how many years already. and also I have some weird muscle-relaxant medicine which I have no idea for what purpose. 0.0 but it's paracetamol cum muscle-relaxant so I guess it's all cool. yaaa.. and the usual runny-nose pills.
and ermm, nothing much happened today except for the hu-ha that happened cause I didn't managed to meet up with the rest of the IS group to do powerpoint slides for tomorrow presentation. ok dieeeeee. I'm like sooo dead.
for some weird reason, I feel like daring myself to type out a post in malay ! hahahaha i'm sure it would be fun.
my day is alright, how about yours?
hope all good!
Adalah yang terbaik untukmu
Kan kujadikan kau kenangan
Yang terindah dalam hidupku
Namun takkan mudah bagiku
Meninggalkan jejak hidupku
Yang tlah terukir abadi
Sebagai kenangan yang terindah
I have no idea why such simple words can bring tears to my eyes. =\
No comments:
Post a Comment