Sunday, June 03, 2007

hey!

ok, i'm exceptionally high right now and god knows why. Janet will punch me on monday as i've asked her to punch me. hahaha yeah i'm that high.

alright.

and so, had a long day today and didn't go gym-ing this morning. Woke up at 8am to continue studying and met Janet at 11am at Lot 1 to pass her the money i borrowed from her. hahah. thanks for helping me pay in the first place janet. and I must say Giordano was very busy today. Bought lunch at Lot 1 for family and took lrt home. Been ages since I last ride on the lrt. wooo.

reached home and ate lunch (packed food) with family but i didn't talk much. Quickly eat and went straight to my room to continue revision again. TP sucks! I can't remember the formulas. I'm losing my touch on memorising stuff. yup, i suck.haha k.

drank 2 cans of redbulls while studying to keep me up & awake. I seriously need it. I bought like 2 cartons and I don't think 8 bottles can last me for 5 days papers? yeahh, might be getting more.

Did 2 past year papers, and might re-do it again tomorrow, for now, gonna slowly memorise all the formulas while i'm in bed. yeahh, and might generally doze off to dreamland ever so often!

maybe will take a break first and start memorising at 4am. by hook or by crook, need to complete TP revision by tonight. and do another round of past year papers tomorrow and then start on maths revision at the same time. (*plans)

felt slightly confident about TP now, but need to do alot more and this is only the first paper.

and i did this while doing one of the past year papers;

1000kHz - 10kHz = 950kHz.

after which i did the entire question wrongly and needed like half an hour to figure where i went wrong. gahhhhhhhh!

Did you know that shilah stills put books under her pillows when she's asleep?
she believes that she 'might' actually study it while asleep & in her dreams.

stupid i know. 0.0

No comments: