Tuesday, July 17, 2007

feel the rush

i can’t believe doing a bloody simple ppt could make me cry.
Like seriously, what the hell?
i'm soo much stronger than this

But I guess, it’s not because of doing the ppt.

My DEL assignments calling me.
Yup, DEL assignments due tomorrow yet
I’ve did nothing & not forgetting DEL tutorials too.
EM3A tutorial 5, which I’m still stuck at some questions
due last Friday & i've been handing in late ever since tutorial 1

Yup, I can see all the minus marks for all the late tutorials.

I have yet to revise for my failed DEL common test papers.
Yup, I can see myself failing again.

it's this feeling of being trapped that makes me really, fucked.
it's like, you don't even know where to start doing things.
everything is just being piled one ontop of each other.
& yes, examination is around the corner yet i've yet to start revising,
being serious and yes, START CONCENTRATING.

but i can't concentrate. why?
cause the rest of stuff will be chasing me endlessly.
guilty strikes.

fuck, i shouldn't be blogging.
fuck, this never happened to me.

what's changed ?

No comments: