Pardon me if I sound a little too hyper but finally this week is coming to an end.
The week which I predicted I’ll be busy ( trust me, I was busy )
Besides all the cons, I’ve managed to find that ngeeann library
is a good chilling place.
esp. those beanbags which i love to lie down on.
you'll be able to see me more often there from now on.
Telemmunications practical was manageable, helped Jeff in some questions.
Even though they didn't give the connection diagram but i managed
to find out how.
luckily i looked through past experiments.
THANK GOD!
DEL retest was rubbish.
this paper was harder than the first.
booo, not good.
slacked at Cheers with azizah till 830pm.
just couldnt get out of my seat.
slacked and the both of us were making alot of noise.
hyper for no freaking reason is kinda scary.
and here i am disturbing other people online.
hahaha, weekends is coming!
& yes, tomorrow's movie outing is cancelled.
ben and fiona xie will be coming down to ngeeann tomorrow,
hosting "Hey Gorgeous."
all the best to all participant!
too bad i can't be there, will be having ACDA practical.
speaking of which, school will start at 10 instead of 8am
since tutor cancelled FOOP tutorial.
yay.
oh yeah, one of the two shi-twin will be going off for camp!
have fun eh! woooo.
hope all's good
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment