The Veronicas- Everything I'm Not
Jonas Brothers- S.O.S
ehh die lahh, i also want cool siblings!
whois like musically-talented and can sing with me
a twin will be like super coool
then i can be like the evil twin or something like that
no worry, bellah is good. hahhaha
I told the Witch Doctor I was in love with you
I told the Witch Doctor I was in love with you
And the Witch Doctor he told me what to do
He told me
Uhh ehh uh ah ah
Ting tang walla walla bing bang
Uhh ehh uh ah ah
Ting tang walla walla bing bang
& had a great laugh with cousins about 1990's song!
i love the 90's lahh, cartoons vengaboys aqua & what nots.
when i was a mini-shilah & dancing around the house with them
skateboards, bikes & jumping here and there.
except to be reprimanded by parents time & time again!
omgg, i think i'm going crazy from boredom
oh ya, happy fasting people
SELAMAT BERPUASA!
No comments:
Post a Comment