Friday, December 14, 2007

few hours before my holidays officially started

R A I N B O W: we go sentosa?!
your biggest fan: GO BEACH LAH
your biggest fan: OMGGG
your biggest fan: JANET YOU'RE NOT HELPING
R A I N B O W: omg!!
your biggest fan: IMLIKETHINKINGBOUTHOLIDAYSBEFOREMYPAPERHAVEYETTOFINISH
R A I N B O W: AAAAHH!!
R A I N B O W: I STILL GOT 2 PAPERS LA
your biggest fan: STOP CORRUPTING ME
your biggest fan: OMGGG
R A I N B O W: EUU KEEPING ASKING MI WHERE
R A I N B O W: AAAHHH EUU SUCK!!
your biggest fan: NOW IM LOOKING AT PUMPS AND I SAW SENTOSA
R A I N B O W: I WAN GO BEACH !!
R A I N B O W: IM DOIN CALCULATIONS LA
R A I N B O W: SHUT UP SHILAH
your biggest fan: GO GO GO LETS GO

so where are we actually going? i'm gonna be nice enough to come all the way down to ngeeann later to fetch you people then we can set off together. but seriously, the destination will be known tomorrow. current plan is to go: Vivo. cause i'm the noob who has never set foot on Vivo.

azizah is having this weird favourite word on msn which is "baybeh". She said that to me too many times today in msn. It's too disturbing for me to actually imagine her saying that to me in real life. not bad ahh, gooo azizah. :D

No comments: