
Hiya!
Here I am blogging again ! The photo above was taken during one of our camwhoring session which took place during our much anticipated break. Its me with one of my closest friend ! The funniest friend that you can even get even though she embarrasses me in a moment or two.Trying to cut long story short : Best friends !

The next "specimen" would be one of the important person in my life ! She's good in updating me in various things. Trying to cut long story short : Best friends !
Something interesting happened while on the way back home. I'm lucky that I have a companion,Iyi, that witnessed it with me. I would be so lost if I were to be alone.
Scenario:
184 Bus.
The bus was as packed as usual as it was during the peak hours. Then this old lady board the bus at the "Al-ameen cum Courts bus-stop." She didn't pay for the bus trip. Seeing that the bus was packed, the driver kindly asked a guy in his TEENS to give up his seats for the old lady as she could barely walk on her own feet. But theres an unoccupied seat at the seats that were facing each other.
The old lady alight the bus a few stops later. The teen was still in the bus. When the bus had reached the teen's destination, the teen confronted the bus-driver with all the VULGAR words and pointed his middle finger ! The bus-driver answered back the accusation too.
Unknowingly, the bus-driver closes the door and brought the teen to the nearest police station at Pending with the whole passengers that have not reached their designated destination which also includes ME & IYI!! The passengers were asked to be his witness but we did nothing when the police came and check the situation.
I thought it was a TERRORIST that had "hijacked" the bus ! Well, maybe not! But the anticipation of watching a "free show" was seriously cool !
And the story was ended hanging as the teen was brought to the police station while the bus driver drives us to Bukit Panjang Terminal Bus-stop and he has to return back to the police station.
The teen was absolutely bold enough to confront the bus-driver. But seriously theres "no point fighting a lose battle." Anyways,CHEERIOS for being so bold even though he is in the wrong.
This experience only happen once in a lifetime!
What would you do if you were to be in my shoes ?
I noticed that my entry is becoming longer ! I think its wise for me to end it here !
Before I end ;
No comments:
Post a Comment