Sunday, July 30, 2006

Sweetness&Spice

Hiya !

At last, I finally get my hands on working & edditing my class photo. Its simple though.In fact for every picture, I'm gonna edit it as simple as this. Simplicity rocks. Simplicity can also be beautiful as a "heavily" decorated picture or even blogs.

I believe in "what goes around comes around". Thus whatever SHITS people are doing to me, I'll simply ignore. Theres no point retaliate and add more sins to my "already pile up sins!"

Imagine if I were to retaliate and do whatever shits you're doing to me and then suddenly you DIED and I've yet to seek for forgiveness ! My self-conscious will haunt me for life.
So I think its better if I just keep quiet and let the Almighty repay you.

I'm not going retaliate and some of you may think its so "not me." But things have change now don't we ? 365 days has passed and people can change. I'm not gonna be the vulgar one here even though a word or two might slip from my mouth from time-to-time. I'm not gonna be the cursing one here anymore. But someday if the rubber band snaps, the "old" me might be unleashed again even though I hope it doesn't.

This post doesn't really pin-points to anyone. But if the shoes fits then it might be you. But if it doesn't fits,then it is not you. Don't worry too much. But I doubt it, cause he/she doesn't know how to blog.

Been doing some EG1 for the weekends. Complex numbers are really a big pain. I can't believe that they can be so COMPLEX ! Trying to love that chapter as much as I could cause when you love a module, you'll ACE it. Thats what past experiences has taught me.

Weekends is almost over in a few hours. The week will start again. The week of studying,head-aches, sleeping and spacing out during lectures and tutorials. Each time I'm trying to complete my tutorial 6 on Complex numbers, the number of blanks turns my mood off.So here I am blogging.

I don't know what get into me these past few days. Believe it or not, I have been reading "I'm The King Of The Castle" by Susan Hill since 8 in the morning. It has been months since I last touched that book. Reading that book reminds me of the days where I had literature in my secondary school and have to write long essays and "read-between-the-lines" and understand the meaning of each sentences.

It may be a good/bad thing to you. But to me NOW as a poly student, I'm missing Literature.

I miss the old secondary days. The fun,the sadness,the stress,the laughs and the "dirty" talks!

How I wish I could turn back time. But I know its beyond my will. Whats past is past.

Till then ;

No comments: