Monday, July 31, 2006

Hiya

I would like to make a proper entry. As a sign of apology to one of my friends.

Stella, I'm sorry if my entry had made you angry and disappointed. I typed those entries while I was enraged and "not-in-the-right-state-of-mind."

I mean now we're in different paths nowl but I still hope our years of friendship will stay as it is. I'm sure it will.Sorry for not understanding you blaming you for all the shits. Even though it's due to my stupidity too.Forgive and forget ? Hope our 8 years of friendship will still remain intact like how it used to be.(it's 8 or 9 years?) .

Thanks to Janet for being such a good listener.

Well, I've been through sites and this video about "Global Warming" really caught my attention.
Global warming is one of the important issues of our world. From this video, we could see how much mother earth is suffering. Its really and eye-opener for us mankind. "Did Mother Earth betray us OR did we betray the Mother Earth?"

The video is called "An Inconvenient Truth" and it will be shown as a movie. But I'm not sure if it will hit the cinema in Singapore. I hope it will.

If you love your children,mother earth and your love ones then you should watch it. Lets not take things easily.

I have a trailer on it. You have to have Quicktime Media Player in order to view it. But its worth the download. Please do a favor and watch it.

VIDEO REMOVED*

Before I end,here's a very old photo that Charmaine have sent to me.

All those times..

Sweetness&Spice

No comments: