Hiya !
Among all of the bugs I've caught, I've "successfully" caught the Flu bug ! I've been sneezing and rubbing tissues after tissues onto my nose. The rubbing has automatically evolved me into Hashilah the red nose reindeer. My room is filled with scattered,unwanted,eye-sore tissues papers. My mum said like I looked liked I was crying for the death of a husband ! yeah right..
That "death" remark reminds me about the dream Dhiya had ! She MURDERED me in her dream ! oh never mind that.
Had the 4-hours break yesterday. Me Azizah Her Er and Aman went to Al-Azhar to eat. Azizah was craving for Murtabak.(roti prata with fillings.) It was nice ! And yes,not forgetting the one-and-only Milo Dinosaur!
It has been for long time since I drank that drink ! When I took the first sip of Milo Dinosaur, I brought me back to the time where I had fasting breakfast with my secondary friends! Good times indeed.
On the way back to Ngee Ann, it started to rain and Her Er's umbrella ain't helping as it was already dying. Most of the metals were broken! Totally not helping the situation!
I'm too lazy to update too much today. My nose is killing me! I wished I could just removed it now and clean and sterilise my nose to be free from dust,germs,micro-organism,fungus and everything !
Sorry Faizah and Dhiya ! I can't go home with you girls today ! Oh Dhiya sorry for stepping on your foot in Co-op ! I was blur uh ! I did not do it on purpose ! Think I have nothing better to do and step on your foot ? Sorry !
Till then,
Cheers !

No comments:
Post a Comment