Saturday, August 05, 2006

Hiya !

Yes ! You have reach the right blog ! I've changed my blog format. Currently I'll be using other people's creations for my blog as I'll stop making graphics for a period of time with all the exams lingering around the corner.

Went to Greenridge Primary School National Day Funfair in the morning. It was great to step into the school again. Seen a few common faces. Shockingly, I saw some West Spring Students over there too! And I thought the world was big.

The whole funfair was alright. But I don't do well in crowded places and the games there were so freaky boring ! Oh they have the "Dunking machine" too ! Where you throws balls at a bull-eyes area and the teacher sitting on the pivoted area will drop into the pool ! Boom !

The dunking machine reminds me of one that West Spring used to had ! And our ex-principal were cool enough to be dunked !

News of my revisions. I only did some Eltech revision partly caused I have to do my web tutorial. I dont bother to do until I have full marks. Typical laziness.

And now I'm having a break of games ! Oh yeah I want to share something with you.

Can you read this:


Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.
cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!


Till then ;

No comments: