Sunday, August 06, 2006

Hiya !

Today was my utterly despicable slacking day ! The intention of wanting to revise is there but its just that my butt and peanut size brain was too lazy to work. Blame it on them not me.

Went out with mummy just now. Bought hundreds of chocolates and marshmallows. Sinful pleasure yet AGAIN! But who cares ? Been dipping my marshmallows into hot chocolate fudge!yum!

Anyways Jojo brand new track called Too Little Too Late is seriously stuck inside my head. The song was so good that I have to play it over and over again. To those who wants to listen to it, heres the link:

http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?mode=1&pmmsid=1678008&referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.singingfish.com


Its nice. The video is much more ACE! The link for the video is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1HxTkmze5o


Her new cd is gonna be released on October 17th ! Finally, a new cd from her!

My MTPRAC book has been widely open at page 1 of the topic called Grinding since around 4 pm and now its already 7.14pm and the I'm still at page 1 of the same topic ! I'm such a fast leaner am I ? If you can get what I mean though.

Well I'm gonna enjoy with Jojo's new track !

Till then;

No comments: