I'm very very tired. Exams are just around the corner. I'm still in the dark in some modules. I've given everything I have in studies but I think it's still not enough. I have to stretch myself again to reach for the sky in everything that I do. But I must be equally prepared to fall down hard and hurt myself. Nothing is ever easy.
Oh well, tomorrow is gonna be Singapore's 41th birthday ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Surprisingly in Ngee Ann theres not much celebrations. In fact, I didn't know if there is celebrations going on.
Witnessed people wearing read & white to school.Majority of my class wore red too. So I shall remain commentless about that.
I guess I've disappoint my friends about not going for the fireworks event. I have alot of info-s to be digest into my nuthead in a couple of days. People said studies first,but does it implies on this situation too ? Seriously I've no idea but the feeling is too dreadful.
While having my few hours of break before starting my revision, I've done some graphics. Suprisingly though. I just miss whipping up massive & "nice" graphics.
I wanted to make a blend of Calvin but I have no inspiration of blending the pictures together. So I've decided to make Jamie's Spears instead.I've no idea why I'm doing a blend of her though. I just came across these pictures which my artistic side tells me that its easy to blend them together.
Oh well, I'll do Calvin's one next time when I have the time.


Till then;
No comments:
Post a Comment