Hiya !
Singapore is a boring place.
Okay that's just a thought. Maybe I should see it in a different light.
Most people had their holidays today but sadly I'm not one of those lucky people. Never mind, not good to get fussy over such minor things.
Start my day by people staring at me in the bus. But they have good reasons to stare at me though. Would you imagine someone smiling and laughing to herself? I guess you people would stare at me too if you were to see my stupid-laugh-for-what behaviour.
My class girls were having S club 8 boys fever.Seriously, I regret introducing S Club 8 to them. Well, maybe to a large extent but not that much.
Had my final test for Manufacturing Technology today.I cant predict a sure pass situation as I was writing every english word I know that suits the question. Even though the questions asked about machines and craps.
Now flipping through my notes on Mechanical Drawing and CAD. The funny thing about this notes is that I don't even know how to use them to actually study and get the info-s I want. Most of the time in tutorial I did the fruitful and ACE : " monkey see,monkey do" method to quckly finish the assignments and off to go for my lunch break ! Food food and MORE food !
Please ! Even though sometimes I'm in the stupid, stupidest and stupidest of the stupidest situation , I still have to act smart right ?
Till then;
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment