Hiya !
Sorry for not updating my blog for a long time. Been busy with school and all.
And something different happened to me today. I've been laying in bed all day.I'm having fever. That another good reason for me to revise my work. But isin't suppose to be bad not being able to study and waste one whole day laying on the bed.
My throat is killing me right now. Mother bought Strepsils for me to eat. But then I HATE mints ! uhhhhhh !!
My nose is like a leaking water-pipe and its red. But it's not as bad as sore-throat.
I've complete my downloads on Idream ! Yay! Gonna burn it into DVDs !! Singapore doesn't have Idream DVDs ! But I do !
This post is just random really. Sadly theres no pictures to post up yet.
Till then;
Sunday, August 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment