Hiya ! Its me again to type some nonsense. I don't even know why I have a blog since life is so boring. It not like I saw an alien or I went to London that I should have a blog to update on the details right ? hmm..
Even though I had 2 days of work-free day,the tire-ness still didn't wear out yet. My leg is still aching and surprisingly my back-bone hurts ! Does standing for 8 hours long makes your back-bone hurts ? Any Biology students here ?
Had a call from one of my working mates asking me whether I could work on Thursday,Saturday and Sunday. Like what the hell, 3 days ? Oh my gosh !! Even though it will make my pocket and wallet/purse/pouch thicker but I'm gonna be so darn tired !
To go to work or NOT to go to work ? That is the question!
Nothing to do much since its the holidays. Having nothing to do and free from all those crap books and I swear that numbers have taken the daylight out of me! I wonder if my english is becoming worse than it already is. I still remember my ABCs though!
LONG holidays like these seriously added salt to my pain that Singapore is a really boring country. Like what can you do in a small island ? I forgot what is the area of Singapore anyways! Geography aside, rubbish in!
ahhhhhhh ! I'm dead bored !! Seriously I'm not a pop-star or anything so thats explains the boring entry !
Cheerios.
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment