Hiya ! Let me update a thing or two.
Came back from where a few hours ago. Not that bad ! Even though its super uber duper tiring and it practically hurts every part of your body especially the leggys!
But never mind. The experience gained is priceless.
For first timer, I think I did alright. The shoppers at my workplace is super rich ! Like who would buy TWO 2k handycam and 2 LARGE inch plasma tv ? And theres this other women from Russia who bought 2 handycam and she took out 4k in front of me and my partner. We looked at each other like, "What in the world?"
The childrens of these rich parents must really be leading a happy life. I meant happy in terms of financially way.
My partner not gonna work with me tomorrow since he will be working at Suntec's Branch. I will be working with some China guy who is super competitive and has the top sales for month. I totally can't pronounce his name.I bad at these names business!
Had recommendations of working. Thanks to all brilliant friends of mine. But I'm really really interested in working as the Handphones sales thingy! Young people like me and you and YOU are really good at handphones aren't we?
Go to go and wake up early tomorrow. Wish me best of luck for my work tomorrow! I really gonna need it !
Till then;
Friday, August 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment