Hiyaaa !
I won't be updating much from now onwards since my home's internet connection has already gone beyong human control ! I think its being possessed or something since it really been acting up on its own. But come to think of it,this month is the holy month and so that cancelled away my though of possessions ! wooo~
I'm in school right now as I was damn bored at home and since I fasting it only makes matter worse ! How bad can my life get ? No internet,no eating no this and that ! I "LOVE" life !
Oh well.. Going to school on holidays ain't that bad ! Calmer..quieter and at least better than being at home doing nothing! Except the fact that now I'm siting in the autrium and that the bakery shop smells good. But fasting is fasting ! no second thoughts hashilah !
Doing nothing much now. Except looking at Frankie & Calvin pictures ! They sure are good looking together and I just hope they will get together and so on. I mean come'on .. holding hands and stuff can't just be Best-Friends right ? There's a limit between Best-Friends and In-love ! cross the best-friends line and thats it ! you're in love ! hahahaha.
Whatever crap I'm talking about ?
Cheerios !
Monday, September 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment