Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Hiyaaaaa!

Oh my god ! I'm feeling so bad ! I realised that almost everyone is working while I'm not ! Shit.
I'm such a lazy bum. Whatsoever! Can't wait for my last pay day and also to return back my T-shirt cum uniform back !

So yup! I'm back online and had a new skin up! It has nothing that got to do with a patriotic Singaporean whatsoever! Keep that thoughts away!

Nothing much to update since I'm feeling kinda weak! May have more energy to blog more after fasting breakfast! My right palm is in pain today. I have no bloody idea why ! Its the palm area! It feels like as if someone had nail right in the centre of my palm! Painful yet I still can blog ! hahaha.

Oh before I go ! My friendster is DEAD ! I'm using myspace now! So anyone out there who has been wondering why my friendster hasn't been update, I've just told you why! The myspace link is HERE.

So remember to give me a shout!

Cheerios!

No comments: