Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Hiyaaaa!

Just a short entry for today's post! Yep, I've changed blogskin again! Did some editting and get stuck a few million times! But, patience is a virtue and I must say I'm impressed with the outcome!

Without realising anything much, it's already the 10th day of fasting! We're already 1/3 through the month.Congrats to all! :)

School is starting soon! Can't wait to get back to school and meet all my dear friends! Can't wait to get my brain up and working again! Can't believe 2-months have gone and my brain has already gone all rusty. Must be all the "iron" in my brain..

Gonna go out with Mum tomorrow. Going out with Mum also means shopping! The best thing is shopping without taking out a single cent from my dear pockets! hahaha.

I hope I can go and meet all my girlfriends to breakfast together on Friday. Not sure about it yet though. Cause I'm lazy to get ready and all those stuff ! hahaha.

Oh shit ! Talking about getting ready, I forgot to renew my contact lens! ahhhhhhhh. Gonna tell Dad as soon as possible!

Nothing much to update about. Maybe I won't be online in the morning/afternoon tomorrow since I'm going out with Mum. I have no idea why I'm putting this in my post well whatsoever I just did and just take it for your information.

Cheerios!

No comments: