Saturday, October 21, 2006

heyyy !!

It been a long time since I've last updated my blog. I can't surf into blogger using the home internet connection and have no single idea why. I'm not a noble genius in this kind of things.

Oh I actually and finally went to Geylang just now to do some shopping for Hari Raya !
We bought quite lotsa stuff actually. Mum & Dad actually bought new curtains for the hall and balcony and also some cloths to put on the dining tables and the mini tables that matches the curtain! (=

I'm blogging so late at night since I'm waiting for my firefox download to finish download. It's taking such a freaking long time ! I have to restart like a thousand times since my internet connection is a "gone case" case. Kinda idiotic actually.

Sister almost fainted in the sardine/humans pack Geylang. Her lips actually turned blue and we quickly went to find some open air and then quickly go home. Didn't know shes so weak ! Fat for nothing...

Oh yeahh !! I peep-ed into Janet's workplace today ! hahahaha. Very thrilling to see her in work action ! Even though it's nothing much .

Last but not least :

Happy Deepavali
&
Sweet 17 Siti Zuhailah !


Deepa-birthday rocks !!! (x

Cheerios !!

No comments: