heyy !
It's weekends . The days I have been looking forward to on every mondays. Mondays sucks big time.
Let's go through the A's to Z's of my timetable. ;)
Remember that all I'm gonna type down now is based on my own opinions and has got nothing to do with either the dead or alive.
Communication Skills
Overall a pretty "hang-on-able" module. Projects based and its ENGLISH!!
IAC
What I have typed. ^^ It's actually connected actually.
C Programming
Cool module and it's computer programming. The only thing I hate is that I tend to get confuse easily.
Engineering Mathematics 2
The module is cool but the lecturer is Oh my gosh ! in a negative way. During lectures, my body will be there right infront of her eyes but my soul will be on a holiday in UK. x=
AEL
The worse module so far. I would rathe self-study then to listen to my lecturer cause honestly I can't understand what she is trying to say.
eg. convalent bond=convalent bum. requires=requir'
EEPS
Wicked module and very hands-on ! Be careful who you're working with. Learned that from Janet. (you know I know)
EECAD
Naturally rocks my socks off ! The tutor is pretty weird lookin but he weirdly rocks our socks off !
My opinions so far on my modules. Remember that it's truely based on Hashilah's fact file and if you have any disagreement with it .. stuff it cause I don't really care. hahaha. :p
Till then;
cheerios !
Saturday, October 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment