This update is specially for my mate named Siti Zuhailah as she asked me on MSN if I'm "ever gonna update" my blog.
Well here's moi update!
Hari Raya this year is the worst in my 17th lifetime on this globe. My collections this year is so bad that I could barely even have the intentions to deposit it into my bank. I've decided to use them all like nobody's business. It's really nobody's business since it's my money anyways. -.-"
Daddy and me has been making research on the cost of studying in UK for some reason. Let's just say "curiosity kills the cat". If you wanna know just nudge me or say a simple "HIII!!" on msn or whatever I'm reachable with cause I'm lazy to type so much in here.
Suppose to be sleeping now while mum do some touch up on the house since my oldest cousin gonna come for Hari Raya-ing. I lied and said to my mum that I'm sleepy and I'm going to sleep but noooo, here I am blogging. I'm useless! (LOL)
Oh yeah, this coming Monday gonna be my maiden sail on AEM. Maiden sail doesn't sounds so good. Cause first I'm gonna be alone (besides those two boys) and I don't do well among strangers. *sighhh*
For the past two weeks, dad has been sending me back and fro to school. Coolness as I don't have to be one of those "sardines" on the ever-full at 5pm buses. If the passengers are kind and patient I totally don't mind at all. The problem is they're NOT those what I've expected ! grrrr. However all good things have to come to an end ! I'll be going to school solo starts on Tuesday.
Oh do you know that UK timing will be one hour later than it's usually is starting on Sunday ? Well now you know. The government will be changing the time to something called like the Greenwich Time or whatever sort. UK people will have more time for everything then. Which also means , more time for sleeping !
Speaking of sleeping , I'm gonna go to sleep now ! My bed is calling me !
I dont know when my next update will be though.
Cheerios !
Friday, October 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment