Thursday, November 02, 2006

Heyy.

I've been such a disappointment to myself lately. I've been doing things so slow and that I realised I tend to get panic easily. I realised that I have to really improve myself if I wanna excel. But saying is easy if compared to doing.

I should pay more attention in class now but I can't seem to be able to do it. I have no motivation/inpiration to make me wanna concentrate in class. I realied that I didn't pay attention in school if compared to my last semester. I've to get my feets back on the ground.
I really have to..

I realised that I'm way behind my target and that I've lots of assignments to catch up on. I've planned to do everything on Saturday as I've reserved Sunday just for CAEM1. I'm useless I know.

Why do humans have to study in the first place ?

Oh just as a shout-out : Netnet was damnnnnnnnnnnn HIGH today.

High high to the sky !!!

cheerios.

No comments: