Tuesday, December 19, 2006

First & foremost, who agrees I should get a life ? Hands-up !!

Alrighty, I went out with the family today. Nothing much, just bought some electric gadgets.

Then it was raining like hell. I guess the sky has been crying too much and not even one person is giving a piece of tissue to him. How sad ? boo-hoo. That's the reason why no-one should cry now cause I don't wanna Singapore to have Tsunami. I'm NOT married yet! A mere flood is already enough. I wonder how the people in other countries are doing with all those harsh weather. tough life huh.

So, the family decided we should head home after we went to our last stop at Bukit Panjang Plaza Popular to buy my Bluetooth 'thingy'. Yayyy!

But I wanna go Sim Lim so bad.. :'(

So yeah, been youtubing since like.. 6pm ?

From videos to another videos. I've been watching the Science & Technology channels bout' the British Royal Family !! hahahahaha. I so need a life. Let's imagine if Singapore has King & Queen. Wonder if it would make much difference than how things already are in Singapore.

I reallyyyyyy wonder.


*watcha looking at mister?


Let's wonder together with this little fat hamster. (How contradicting.)

No comments: