Saturday, January 06, 2007

heyyy.

This blog has been hibernating for quite some time. Due to overload work, project & schoolwork. Hope that explains. :\

I don't even know where to start right now. Let me just type down everything as far as my memory takes me.

Naz sms-ed me on Thursday asking whether I can work today (sat) and I thought I remembered I have something on today but instead I replied "okayy". Then when I'm back from school and told mum that I will be working on Sat, she almost scared the crap out of me by saying so loud "Ehh? Then how? The event?"

"oh SHIT!" was my reply. ahaha. what can you say when you're in shock ?

but it's okayy.. everything is "A" okay thus that explains why I'm blogging right now.

Oh yeah, last thursday I was going to work from school and decided to take MRT from Clementi to town. Okay, from Clementi I have to change MRT from City Hall to go to Orchard. But I changed the wrong MRT and went to Marina Bay. -.-"

ahaha. Luckily its only like 2 stops? I seriously not good in this MRT thing.

dushhhhh.

I have lots of project to be completed like in a few days ?

The List:
Compro Mini Proj.
ECPRO Industrial robots.
COMT
IAC.


Thats all I think ? If theres more I'm so gonna be dead.

No comments: