hey.
Been ages since I last blog but there's some things bout me that you have to know. Been busy with life that I don't even have have the time for myself. like yeah.. time flies and here I am running to catch up.
Trying to do eg2 tutorial 4 now. I was so bored of staring at the same question that I decided to blog. Have alot of deadlines & test coming up next week. I have to hand in eg2 tutorials on tuesday and will be having MOL revision and also quiz on the very same day. Need to complete and present IAC presentation on monday. Will be siting for compro theory test on tuesday too. Will be having AEL practical test & eeps on thursday. Life been such a fuck.
2006 is all history now. I should be able to get use to the new things surrounding me. School, friends, life & more responsibilities and all shit. Things change and we just have to move on finding a new savior. We've just begun on a new road of life. But however, looking back on life make me miss things which I've lost, missed and couldn't be saved. Reflections in my mind can just stay as reflections.
Ngee Ann open house started this afternoon. It's weird to see people in uniforms walking around Ngee Ann. Seen some old faces from wsss visiting Ngee Ann. I had mixed ideas on whether to seek refuge or just say 'hi'. But thank god, most of them are those I don't recognised. so everything's cool.
No idea on what to blog about. I'll end here and all the best.
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment