Thursday, January 18, 2007

I have no friggin idea why I'm posting 2nd post of the day. I just feel like it. No, I don't have much time. I don't ok! Wanna try and come and take a peek at my "list of things to do" and get a feel of shilah's life? You're most welcome.

Was just doing some eg2 tutorial 4 when I realised that I should have started doing it sooner. But no, shilah was smart enough to drag everything to last minute and now friggin rushing to save her butt. So kids, when you have the time try and do something worthwhile like homework. Even though you're lazy initially, at least took pen and paper and start writing some shits and get those brain-cells working and gushing through your mind. Slowly you'll get the momentum of doing it and taadaa! Finnito before you can say "I'm dead."

Was blog-hopping a moment ago as I was getting sick of eg2. Blog to the wsss juniors to see where they are now. Some are in SAJC, PJC, and some MI. good to see that they are having fun. (i think) cause initially everything seems like a rosy picture isin't it, till you slowly get to the venom , feel the pain and die a painful death. Seriously, in life, there's alot of pressure no matter which friggin road you take.

Sister's cough is getting from bad to worse. Like really bad. All the best for you. Recover soon.

Will be working on weekends from 2-11. Hope it isin't gonna be anymore of a bad day. Like really, *fingers-crossed*. Getting 'sian' of it. I just wanna rest more and enjoy life more. But what's enjoyment without cash dude? If I were to ask from parents, they will be interrogating me like some police force. So a total no.

Eye-lids getting heavier every micro-seconds. I will call it a day then. All the best.

speak soon.

No comments: