hey.
life been pretty much eventful today. for example i didn't went for caem1 again! ahahaha. its starts at 8 and i was still in my little dreamland dreaming of ...dot..dot..dot. XD
Another thing, I didn't bring all of my eg2 tutorials even though I intend to hand in all of them today. Cause seriously Ole has been nagging bout us not handing in our tutorials. No, i'm not doing it for that Ole but for my percentage for the overall marks. My GPA is so gonna suck for this semester. with AEL on the list. dang. I can't get above 3.7 for my GPA again like I did for the last semester. oh no.
Janet was the one who reminded me bout eg2 tutorials cause she also didn't brought hers. I thought I did, till I pictured my fail lying on my bedroom floor before I went out of the house. and yeah like what typical shilah would do, start cursing herself to death.
Me: "Die lar, die lar, die lar"
Janet: "Don't die lar. Later got compro written test"
Me:"Die lar, die lar, die lar"
I swear Janet would kill me if she could. Cause seriously, the compro written test which took place at 6pm was damn difficult. Like difficult to the core. I'm scared that I forgot to write a semi-colon here and there. Writting in C language is like writting in some foreign language. It's takes time to get use to it. Like void main (void), switch(), while() and etc.
like whatever I've said. I should listen more to people's advice and be a little less stubborn.
humph!
speak soon.
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment