Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Family can sometime just get on your nerves, like really make yor blow your top off.

I didn't know why but yeah I've been sneezing since in the morning. I hate it when I'm like sneezing every moment like what I'm going through right now, sneezing in the middle of typing a post. i just hate it.

So yeah, I took a pill (for flu) and took a nap in my room the moment i reach home. What a peaceful nap it was until...

Mom & sister pop into my room to watch some indonesian drama on my room's telly. Oh yeah, my mom's telly and the hall telly cant receive the indonesian/malaysia channels and that explains the popping in of mom & sister in my room.

I don't mind if they jolly well respect my sleep. You can fuck the whole room if you want, but the telly's set blasting at volume 24, mum's complaining about some fuck, sister's handphone ringing is a jolly well FUCK UP! like enough is enough. I'm trying to get a life here and get some sleep. and so I blew my top of.tsk tsk tsk!

like life hasnt gave me enough to cope, I've still yet to study for AEL practical which will take place tomorrow.

But seriously, my fighting spirit of being number 1 and the best among the best has diminished as time goes by. I'm not aiming to be the best among the best anymore but just a mere "a passing grade is enough" like what the fuck is happening to me?

answer that question and you'll be my savior.

ps: happy 18th birthday Calvin.(=

speak soon.

No comments: