hey.
In school right now having my two hours break. Almost everyone skipped eecad lessons cause seriously we can do nothing much for eecad right now. Most of them has already handed in their assignments. so yeah, off they went.
I've completed my assignment E for eecad too but still i have to go for eecad since my work starts at 6. and tell me what I should do if I were to skipped eecad lessons? Might as well i just come for eecad to show my face and also a little tinee-weeny bit of give the teacher some face. ahaha!
having my cappucino which is freakishly bitter since I didn't put any sugar to it. AHAHAHAHA. Azizah's cappucino is also damn bitter lar. once you take a sip, you'll be awaken that instant! like yeah... you know.
will be working till 11pm and won't be home till 12 I think.
will update more soon. most probably tonight or tomorrow. we'll see.
speak soon
Friday, January 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment