hey.
so I was working yesterday till 11pm. In the middle of working, I had a cramp on my lower left abdomen. That explains why I'm always siting down. No offence but yeah, I didn't feel like telling anyone. ahahahahaha.
collected my pay yesterday. and oh, Jasmine ! You're so pretty, you're so cute, you're so hardworking. *winks hahahahahahaha.
will be having examination break for 2 weeks starts next week. awww, that gonna hurt my pocket. like seriously hurt but in time to come after examination, I'm so gonna slog! cause I'm gonna miss scooping gelatos for 2 weeks and also to see all the "oh-so-good" customers and also not forgetting the "oh-so-fuck-up" customers. hmmmm.
and also the rest of the company and not forgetting our beloved daddy.
hope you readers can sense the scarcasm there.
I woke up around 11am to try and do my AEL online tutorial only to come upon a screen saying the page cannot be display. idiot. It's not everyday shilah is this hardworking and the mel has to be under repair on the very same day when shilah is very hardworking. god.
loving the song I've uploaded in my blog. don't know why but yeah, my choice of music has been very mellow. yeah that sucks.
chinese new year coming. invitations anyone? hahahaha. kidding.
have fun &
speak soon.
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment