
hey !
been busy mugging. even though I have yet to finish up eg2. like bahhh. slowly win the race yeah?
I went shopping with both parents yesterday. In town. Even though initially went to CBD to pay the taxes for my parents car. hahahaha. I almost said "my" car there. Don't worry shilah, soon .. soon.. SOON !!
I think I'm gonna be broke. Spent like $200 in one day. bought some shirts, skirts, pants, bags, and some other what not. *heartbreaks.
Nothing much to update right now. Been studying since 12pm even though initially I wanted to wake up at 8am to study. and yup, I can't sleep at night and kept on thinking what if I fail. yeah.. what IF i fail ?
old picture up there. ^^ Gonna add more pictures in the next update. count yourself as lucky being able to see me in my working uniform. well, not the gelatissimo people though. you know who you are.
tag the tagboard and show me some love. XD
speak soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment