hey
and so, I'm sick right now. I can't talk. Ok right, I can talk but it will just be some high-squeaky whisper. Plus, my throat is in pain to even say a word.
so in case anybody see me down the road and I didn't even say the normal cheerful 'hi' get the picture alright ?
Had aem paper yesterday( yeah I did sit for it and what a regret). I shouldn't have even came in the first place, I can't even do a single question. I didn't even studied for it. and for those that came out which I assume i knew how to do, I just go blank the very last minute.
the moral of the story is, never go to a war unprepared ! that include papers too.
battery life is only 16 % now. too lazy to charge it up plus i'm sleepy. stupid medicine that will make me high.
speak soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment