Friday, February 02, 2007

hey.

you know what really touches me ? To see those who once failed their AEM1 paper for the common test and now studying very hard for the examination. Its like no matter whether they failed or what, they still have the fighting spirit to carry on.

Reminds me of the $50 dollar bill story told by a maths teacher of mine sec school. Not sure whether you remember this.

While what really makes me mad is the one who passed her AEM1 for the common test and now feels like leaving and quiting it half-way through. It's like a stupid decision for her. Plus now I'm not gonna be 'her' again. It may be too late but here I am mugging and self-study. It's not something new to self-study.

She can be someone whois above than the rest. Out of ordinary, challenge herself to be the best. Yet, she wanted to let it all go. It stupid of her and she should jolly-well slap herself right now.

Thanks for those who really make me receive my wake-up call. I realised its not me, the one who gave up that easily. It's just not me. I've set my goal and I'll try my very best to achieve it. and I can officially and safely say, I've started my mugging as of today.

Together with the faith I have in myself,I'll shall fight till the very last end.

I shall shut myself from the outside world starting this moment. If I were to fail, I only have myself to blame. Nothing/No-one else but me.

speak soon.

No comments: