and so, the few days before met Don in town then the next day after met Ilyas while going home. hah! Met him at the reservoir around 11.45pm if I'm not wrong.yeahh.. he was with his bike and apparently he was texting on his phone when I approached (well, not exactly) by calling his name.
hah. I was like "Isit him? I soo have to prepare myself to run away if it's not!" booo! hah.
But still, it's him. phew me. So chatted a little and yeah, update here and there. Why am I meeting people from the past one by one yeah?
Been having off since yesterday, Thursday. and look nobody evens wants to go out when I'm so dead free. sadded. rot rot and rot. Sleeping at unearthly hours has been one of my hobbies nowadays. Like doh! can't sleep. and no, I'm not sick!
Being at home sucks naturally. I just hate the way my sister calls me! It's freaking irritating and impatient! its like "kak.. kak.. kak!!" (says that five time faster than you're actually reading it.)It's freaking annoying!!
results will be out in 14 March and I guess, till then I'll continue rotting.shilah the rotter. HAH!
anyways out with the old & in with the new! Can't get what shit I'm talking bout? Well...


one of those little crushes I had! Calvin & Dougie. hah! soooo losing it!
speak soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment