Saturday, February 17, 2007

hey.

I'm here to show you that I'm still alive and kicking somewhere in this world! hah! Been too lazy to update more often than I always do. Sorry bout that.

Semestral break arrived once again, and like other students would do, they would work,enjoy & play! woooo. the best bit of life. no books, no deadlines, yada-yada. but work always has it pro & cons ain't it ? anyways work been a smooth sailing so far! so yeah hope it will always stays that way. Heard this year ain't a good year for the snake babies ? oh well, the going gets tough, the tough gets going!

way to go people!

and ask me out whenever you can! I'm pretty much bored rather than just work like 28 hours for this week and next week. yeah.. beep me whenever you can!

speak soon.

No comments: