Monday, April 02, 2007

hey.

havent been updating much. Sorry about that.

Janet and Yishan came to visit me while I'm working. had dinner with them after like soo long of not meeting. yeahh..and I asked for 1-hour break. so yup. janet! where's the picture? I wanna see. hah.

worked for like 38 hours this week? & 33 hours for the next?

thursday..the day I've been looking forward for. funness. and oh, somebody said my way of typing has a sad feeling to it. hahaha. weird. maybe I'm just a sad person i guess, or maybe not.
2 more weeks and school will start. I have yet to make myself mentally stable to face the new environment.and everything (mostly) will come to an end.

too tired to update much.

will update when I feel like it. gahhhhhhhh. =(



shilah™- says:
and ohh.. u dont wanna visit tomorrow ?
shilah™- says:
the new girl coming in
//shiqi says:
nah
//shiqi says:
go down to town for nothing


*dies*

she's falling behind.

No comments: