Wednesday, April 04, 2007

yishan,janet&me








hey.

I've lost the urge to blog nowadays. I guess blogging sometimes need the inertia to start, once it starts, I can't stop. Once I stopped blogging, I won't be blogging for like ages. crapp.

I'm not working today. Surprisingly there this feeling of awkwardness. Like "oh, I really don't have to work today!" those kind of feeling. hmm. so when out with mum to shop for tomorrow's class outing at ecp. I have no idea how to go to ecp for your information! hah. I'm bound to get lost tomorrow. my sense of direction is like crap? errr.. ya. I can even get lost in school campus. heh.

I've been stoning alot these few days. Like just stare into space and my brain will switch into"off" mode and be obvilious to the others/surroundings around me & god knows what I was actually thinking. =\ maybe I have alot of things to think through but it's just that I don't know where to start. kinda weird but true.

and I'm having this freaking headache which is killing me. ughhh. feeling under the weather i guess. It's a good thing I'm not working today. thank god for that. everything will be better by tomorrow. no worries.

will be posting more pictures in the next post.pictures send in from shiqi and elise.Well, if I'm not too busy/tired/shag that is.

know where to find me and how to find me when you need me.

speak soon.


where was my head?
where was my heart?
now i cry alone in the dark.

No comments: