1A3 bbq was pure fun. But I guess I was more hyper at night? The going home part where I crap like nobody's business ? hah.
*Took from Janet's blog as I was lazy to type*
Norman : (laughs)me?
Janet: i think it fated that you have to drive us home. It's the second time we saw an empty cab
Shilah : ya if anything happens, I will inform azizah to let her pass msg to my parents saying i love them.
Janet : ya me too..
Shilah : my will … my savings … my blog address..my everything ..
miie : oh ya. how? how many hours i need to stand just to earn back?
shilah : …… -.-"
shilah : eh! geylang ler. one guy and two gurls.
miie : crazy girl (laughs)
norman : i think you are too hungry.
*thanks Janet*
hahahahahaha. I have no idea why but I'm laughing like some idiot reading my own conversations. and I'm glad the Janet actually remembered 90% of the conversations. I still feel damn bad about making Janet's fall. =\ sorry eh?
But seriously, we have to walk such long distances to find a bloody cab home! Imagine a group of people racing against time to find a cab as soon as possible so as to not get charge of midnight charge. hah. and all the crapness on the go ! (:
speak soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment